Saturday, August 14, 2004

Prison, Church, and a Children's Petting Zoo

I was talking to one of the tennants here yesterday about moving up to a 2 bedroom. During the course of our conversation I learned that the State has moved her son (a very young, very violent gang leader) from a max security prison up near Sacramento to the SHU at Corcoran State Prison. He is deemed too dangerous to be allowed near other inmates. He is allowed out of his cell 1 hour a day. Anyway, we were sitting at the pool talking about this when she said, "You and Cyndi go to church, don't you?" I said "yes, why?" "I thought if it was okay with you, we could go with you". So, tonight one of the tennants is going with us to Vigil.

This morning has been busy with laundry and house cleaning. Taking the little boy to Happy Hollow as soon as the clothes are dry. I went there when I was a little boy, and except for the elephant attacking me I had a blast.

No comments: