Monday, August 09, 2004

Fripp-de-Frapp Bobble-Blog

This is my *FIRST* ever posting to a Blog (and I'm supposed to be the "computer" guy...?!).

Fripp-de-Frapp is my Blog area; hereby reserved until I talk Jeff & Matt into ditching "rub-a-dub" and go with "Fripp-de-Frapp"; it's *MUCH* more fun a name of a blog; mostly because we'd just be fripp-de-frappin' .... ha ha! Besides, I don't visit SanFran that often...
Our blogs are gonna be bobbling. That's why my inaugural posting is a "Fripp-de-Frapp Bobble-Blog".

No, I'm not a protestant, as the Christian belief I ascribe to is the Bible, not some historical European dude's interpretation of such; though, I agree (for the most part) with Martin Luther "protesting" against the Church as he did. Of course, since he nailed the 95 Thesis to a door, that'd be a "posting," so I agree (for the "post" part) ... ha ha, har har, eh.?!

Okay, I'm gonna keep it short and simple (maybe) for the first blog posting.

Wiff de 'puter on top 'o me lap,
I post me very first fripp-de-frapp.
Not much to be said,
Look for more next time instead.
As now I must go take a nap.

(that's a limerick, ya know...)

No comments: