Friday, July 18, 2008

The Police Just Left

About 2 hours ago I heard a girls voice outside. She was moaning and laughing. It sounded sexual and I just ignored it and kept packing. THen she started yelling and swearing. And I heard a boy say, "Come on, Brenda".

I looked out the window and saw a very high 14 or 15 year old girl trying to hump the leg of a panicking 14 or 15 year old boy as he was trying to pull her toward the street. I went outside asked who he was (I thought he looked like one of the boys who moved in across the courtyard last week.) and who she was and what she had taken. He said "She'll be all right. I'm taking her home right now." I said, "No, I'm calling 911. I reached for my phone but it wasn't there. He started begging me to not call 911. I took her away from the boy when she fell. She grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I turned her around so she wasn't facing me. She smelled like sweat, sex, and vodka. The whole time she was screaming. Basil and Anselm Samuel followed me out of the aprtment. I told Basil to go back in the apartment, I told Anselm to go tell one of our neighbors to call 911, and told the boy to sit down until the police arrived. He said "Please, sir, please. I'm taking her home."
"No. Sit down. She's too sick to go home. What did she take?"

Anselm came out with a neighbor carrying a cell phone. "What's happening", The neighbor asked. I said, "Lena, call 911" then the boy ran off into the night.

We got the girl on the ground and she kept trying to trow up but couldn't. She kept calling for the boy and repeatedly screamed, "O my God". Then she started hyper ventilating and trying to masturbate.

The police and paramedics were here within 2 minutes of the 911 call. I went back inside to take care of the boys and try to explain what was going on. Then I popped "Santa Clause is Comming to Town" into the computer. And my little boys were hypnotized. They paramedics strapped the girl to a gurney and started an IV while the police tried talking to her but she only spat on them and kept yelling. The police located the boy and the paramedics whisked the girl off to the E.R.

I am moving just in time.

No comments: