Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moving Right Along

We met with the owner of the property management firm today. I like him a lot. I got some questions answered. Importantly, when do we move in? Answer: We'll pick up the keys on the 18th and start moving then. We gave 30 days notice on our current place a a few hours ago. (Oh! I have so much work to do. I am glad school is over for a few weeks.)

We dropped the boys off at kidspark before the meeting. It is expensive but handy. It is pretty difficult not knowing anyone nearby whom we can call to watch the boys for a couple of hours. But the boys had fun at kidspark. In fact, they asked if they can go back tomorrow.

A neighbor gave me a Universal No. 301 meat grinder. My wife says I have to wait until after we move to start making sausage. I can hardly wait. I've already found a local supply of sausage casings.

No comments: