Thursday, July 17, 2008

Al Gore Must Hate This News. (And I Love It.)

Greetings, loyal readers.

The Global Warming Desk just received the following news alert from the home office in Firebaugh. (I bet you didn't know we had a home office around here. Neither did I until a few minutes ago. I'm still not sure its needed. Seems like just another useless level of management to me. But, I guess, everyone needs a job to go to in the morning.)

"The American Physical Society, an organization representing nearly 50,000 physicists, has reversed its stance on climate change and is now proclaiming that many of its members disbelieve in human-induced global warming." (Read the whole story.)


In 5 years we all will look back at this time and feel deep embarrassment. Well, I won't. And you won't. And Al Gore, who makes a nice living by frightening people, won't. But all of those people who have fallen for the global warming lie will feel like... Hmmmm, what was it P.T. Barnum said?

No comments: