Friday, January 04, 2008

Three is too many

For years I have been mistakenly included in Chad's email conversations. Tonght I learned why.

.......................

Chad: hey sexy
this is chads girlfriends friend keigh
remember me
?
Sent at 11:32 PM on Friday
me: Hi. Sorry. I'm the wrong person. For several years now, Chads friends have been mistaking me for someone else. I'm Matt Karnes the theologian.
Chad: who are you voting for?
me: ha ha. That is very funny. I'm votin for ron paul, why?
Chad: me too...that is a great answer.
good luck to him...i am in finance and we all agree the fed reserve has got to go
amongst other reasons
me: I got an email from chad or one of his friends about an trip to tahoe for new years eve. Were you on that trip? Yes, the FRS is simply evil.
Chad: we are there now and stranded lol
we are using chads computer
me: Poor you. I've always wanted to be snowed in.
Chad: they just went skijorning thru the neighborhood behind the 4runner with all the snow
me: That sounds like fun. What speeds do they get up to? Hey, I have a question. Is the matt Karnes you and chad and his friends are always mistaking me for, is he the famous software engineer/game designer?
Chad: he is not in software. he is chad karnes's brother. so i think it is just a mistake...i have been told that he is matthew.karnes@gmail.com
alright...have a good night. sorry for the confusion
me: Good night.
Sent at 11:40 PM on Friday

2 comments:

The Crescat said...

before my current boyfriend & I started dating, I was sending my flirty "yes I'm so witty I'm cute" emails to some girl in SPain.

Eventually she replied back and said she thought I was great fun but not her type. LOL.

The interent is bloody infinite, is it not? ;-P

Matt said...

That's funny!