Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am sick

About 3pm today I noticed I couldn't hear out of my left ear. at 4:45 I went to my medical group's urgent care facility. While I was there a man with a broken leg came in. He had to be seen before me. Then a woman turning blue came in. She had to be seen before me. Then a man who said he had tuberculosis came in. He had to be seen before me. And there were already a whole lot of people there ahead of me. While I was waiting to be seen I lost hearing in my other ear and both ears started to hurt. I saw a doctor at 7:55. Then I had to go to the pharmacy. Good drugs: Narcotics and antibiotics. I got home at 9:20 and took my meds. already feeling drowsy. nite nite.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Prayers for you, Matt. I hope the rest of the family's health is improving too.

Matt said...

Thank you.