Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scientology

I know almost nothing about the Scientologists, except that when I lived in Tampa, L. Ron Hubbard (He made up Scientology) faked his death and lived tax-free during his last few years on a yacht in the bay and there was a huge court battle and the Dr. who ppronoucned him dead was a Scientologist. So, that is just about all I know. I've been told that they think alien spirits called engrams live in us but I don't know that they really believe that. Oh, I also know that some Hollywood people are Scientologists and that the gov't of Germany thinks they are some kind of mind control organization and won't let them operate in Germany, rr something. I also know that this is cool...



Update: Since writing what I wrote above I looked up a story about the fight between Anonymous and the Scientologists. I also looked up some other stuff about Scientology. These guys are scarry. I think I understand a little bit better why "Anonymous" is attacking them. I can say this, I am glad not to be in the fight between Scientology and "Anonymous" but I am definitely curious about how it is going to turn out. I'll be looking for stories. I have a feeling that this is going to be better than a tag-team death-cage rasslin match. Oh, here is the scarry video, In fact it's so scarry I'm thinking about taking this post down, I have children...



Second Update: I thought I would visit the scientology website to see how Anonymous' denial of service attack is going. It seems to be working. Man this is like the 21st century version of being ring side at the Thrilla in Manilla. I just wonder how in the world the Scientologists are going to respond against an enemy they can't see.

No comments: