Friday, July 15, 2005

The talley

A few years ago I read a book called Bridget Jones' Diary. It was very funny, and I think there was a movie made out of it. At the end of every diary entry was a tally for the day. I think I am going to start the same thing (Even though it is not even noon.) I'll even start with the three things Bridget always listed: Tobacco, alcohol, and caffine.

Well, now I have an announcement. It is painful for me to type. So, I am going to take a few days off from keeping this journal. I am also going to Yosimite (In its own way that is verry funny. I don't own any clothes that are appropriate for going to a place like that. I'm such a cap-toed oxford and silver cuff links kind of man.) on Sunday afternoon and won't be back until Wednesday. I don't know how I will do riding in the car that long. But it is a trip we have had planned a long time and I don't want to ruin it for my wife and son.

I'll probably make another entry next Thusday or Friday.

Cafine units: 4
Tobacco units: 0
Alcohol units:0
Pills for the neck problem: 8
Tenant issues: 3
Apartments shown: 0
Apartments rented:0
Contractors dealt with: 2

1 comment:

existentialist said...

I like your intoxication list. Funny! Me: two cups of black tea. That is all. Have a good time. I hope you heal up soon. I remember when your wife was suffering from carpal tunnel and I lent her my wrist braces. Must run in the family...