Thursday, July 21, 2005

Of medical tests and Harry Potter

My tests went okay. They had to shave the hair off my chest and stomach to attach the electrodes. It tickled. The cardiologist said there is nothing wrong with my heart that losing 100 pounds and getting regular exercise won't cure.

The MRI was a easy. I dozed off wile it was going on. I won't get the results on that until I hear from my regular doctor.

Athanasia will here about the diabetes test tommorrow. It is suspected that it is just gestational diabetes.

With about 200 pages to go in HP6 I have 2 guesses about who dies:
1) Snape. Because the defense against the dark arts teacher goes at the end of every year, and because he will die instead of keeping his unbreakable oath.
2) Dumbledore. Because in the alchemical tradition this is the white phase and there will be no ned for his character after this book.
If you know who dies, please, do not tell me.

Tobacco units: 0
Caffine units: 0
Alcohol units:1 (1 oz. creme de cacao, neat)
Pills for my neck: 12
Tenant issues: 1
Plumbing issues: 1
Painter issues: 2

1 comment:

Mimi said...

No spoilers from me, although I know.

Best wishes to Athanasia today as she finds out about her tests.