Monday, September 06, 2004

Suicde Attempt

One of my tenants got into a fight with her boyfriend last night. That was in San Francisco. She left him up there and drove home. This morning I saw the boyfriend crawling in her window. (He has keys but often loses them. I've seen him crawling in the window before. Pot kills brain cells.) Then I saw the police arrive. I ran to the apartment to see what was the matter. The police officer asked me to move the furniture out of the living room. A fire fighther helped me and we moved everything out of the way as the paramedics carried a limp blue body from the bedroom. They set up a little emergency room in the apartment. Intubated her and started an IV drip. She had come home after the fight with her boyfriend and taken a bottle of prescption pain killers. She is alive and is at the hospital now. The police officer said they do not know how long her respiration has been supressed. They do not know if she suffered brain damage. At least she is alive. All of this happened in the last hour.

1 comment:

Karl said...

Wow..Lord have mercy...