Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Evening Update

Just home from SF. Wow! What a busy day. Plumbers. Meeting with boss. Parking space issues here at the complex. Still dealing with the offending air conditioner. Playing with the little boy. Gardeners. (I want to fire our gardner. I'm going to give him 30 days to straighten out his act.) Shopping. Dinner at my sister-in-law's house on Nob Hill. (I made Carolina Cole Slaw. ) On the way to her house I had to pick up my wife's uncle. He is staying with a distant relative in this really cute neighborhood on what I always think of as the "other side" of Stern Grove. I could totally dig living in one of the little houses near Wawona and Escolata . Anyway, just got home. Nearly exhausted. But have to write a letter to the tenants letting them know they won't have water between 10 am and 2 pm tomorrow. Oh, and evening prayers.

No comments: