Saturday, September 25, 2004

Problems, the little boy, lots of comments

I have a major plumbing problem going on here at the complex. One leak turned out to be three leaks. Walls being torn out. Tenants disturbed. ARRRRGH!!!!

I've been so busy with stuff that the little boy has been bored. I'm going to go play with him on the grass in a minute. Right now he is playing with his adding machine, an old IBM.

I needed to have a lease ready for signature today but my prionter isn't working. ARRRRGH!!!!

Erica wrote a little post about the inner life of the Holy Trinity that has generated more than 40 comments.WOW!

4 comments:

Huw Richardson said...

Maybe I'll open up a discussion on my blog about Orthodox sexual teachings: I can think of a good few that seem to have been decided a while ago that I'd like changed.

I'll just quote some "saint" from another religion (Maybe Harvey Milk? Freud?) and ask the CHurch to defend herself.

Matt said...

Oh, Huw! That was so funny I almost passed out. Your sarcasm kills me!

Huw Richardson said...

:-) You, My Dear Family Member, seem to be the only member of the Blogosphere apart from my preist who can correctly hear my sarcasm.

On the other hand I think the sarcasm was well-aimed: I don't think it a good thing for Orthodox to be questioning the teaching of the Church in public. It is a topic better left for the confessional.

Matt said...

Is she Orthodox? I thought she was still a catachumen?