Friday, May 09, 2008

Would a Commie by Another Name Still Smell as Vile?

Until recently I was not very interested in Obama. I thought he delivered a very artful speech to a group that wasn't ready to embrace him. I was astounded by the Obamalatry of many of his followers. I thought it was interesting that the Democrats are about to nominate an African-American (I always thought the Republicans would do it first.) But I didn't hold him in any great disregard.

But in he last couple of weeks I learned about the Rezko affair. It seems a lot like Hillary's cattle futures to me.

And I learned that Obama chose his church for political reasons. (Really. I'm not making that up.) I'm sure some people were angry of the strange things his pastor said, but that, it seems to me, to be kind of off-limits. After all, there are a lot of people who don't like the religious ideas my bishop holds. So,I am prepared to cut Obama some slack on his theology. But when I found out that he picked his church to further his political aspirations, well, that told me something about his character.

But what has me kind of freaked is Michelle Obama's Bolshevism. If he really changes things, and if he follows her policies we will all be wading in blood. She actually said "We have to compromise and sacrifice for one another in order to get things done...Barak Obama is the only person in this race who understands that. That before we can work on the problems we have, we have to fix our souls...Barak will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual...we can change the world!" I am not making that up. She said it. It is as though she said "Put your trust in Barak Obama in whom there is Salvation" But we know that anytime a politician claims god-like powers that blood follows.

Let's look at what her words mean...

"We have to compromise and sacrifice for one another in order to get things done" means "you are going to have to give up your liberty and property for the greater good."

"That before we can work on the problems we have, we have to fix our souls" means "Only greedy evil people with diseased souls care about liberty and property, but we have these camps..."

"Barak Obama is the only person in this race who understands that" means "Barak is smarter than everyone else."

"Barak will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual" means "Barak requires total commitment. He is a totalitarian."

"we can change the world" means "I'm saying "we" so you'll feel good, but as Gandalf said, only one hand can wear the ring. And when he has power, Barak will succeed where Lenin, Mao, and Pol Pot failed."

Vote for Barak and liberty will be gone. Vote for Barak and it won't be long before churches are blown up, because idols don't like the Living God. Barak will tell you what you can believe, what you can own, what you can do with your life. He wants to cure your soul.

I do not yet know who I am going to vote for in November. But I know it will not be Comrade Obama.

4 comments:

DebD said...

I dunno Matt, I think your conclusions are a bit far reaching. I don't think I'll vote for him either, but I don't think he's like Pol Pot and Lenin - he just seems like your average tax and spent democrat.

As to Obama picking his church for political reasons, that doesn't surprise me at all. Actually, it makes me a little more relieved

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right about Obama. If you want his sordid story, then read what Evelyn Pringle (super liberal) has written. She may be a wild-eyed liberal, but she has him pegged.

I, too, look at whether or not a politician is faithful to his or her religion. As a Catholic, I am disgusted by the Durbins, Kerrys and Kennedys of this world. They are heretics in my mind.

I am an Illinoisan and I can tell you that Obama is bad news. He and his wife are elitists that remind me of the old Bolsheviks. They live in the lap of luxury, do business with the worst type of crooks and want to redistribute wealth to buy votes in their thirst for power. They preach the communist line of "to each according to his needs", instead of "to each according to his efforts".

The truth is that this is an incompetent "Oprah manufactured" candidate who acts like a messiah and promises change. The only change is the change that everyone has left in their pockets after he plays communist!

Malcolm XYZ said...

jeez dude, maybe you could try and overstate this just a little more? of course he plays power politics and does deals. who doesn't? good people are not in politics, when will folks figure this out?

Anonymous said...

"If we don't wake up as a nation with a new kind of leadership...for how we want this country to work, then we won't get universal health care,".

"The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more."

Michelle Obama.

I can't believe in this day that people can be so ignorant as to believe that our economy is a zero sum gain. The size of the "pie" is ever changing and if you're willing to work hard you'll increase your size of the "pie." But the communist talking point is that the pie is always the same size and the government must take some of the pie away from those who have a big piece and give that money to someone who has a small piece of that pie. I wonder if Obama knows many people have a small piece of pie because they are unwilling to work, hooked on drugs, lazy, not willing to put in long hours, etc...?