Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Troubles and trials often beset me"

Over the last few days we have had major plumbing failures. I have tenants moving out. The ones who are have nowhere else to spend the night or at least take a shower hate me. It is very difficult. Plumbers have been crawling all over the place since the 15th. It is very very bad. Then yesterday my boss got onto me for not having a bunch of stuff done. I told him I want a transfer off of this property. I'm going to go look at another one tonight.

In other news, my mothers eye surgery went well. Some of her sight has been restored.

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Glad your mother`s surgery went well. That is a blessing.
You are sure having a difficult time at present. In my prayers.

Mimi said...

Ack! How stressful, dear Matt.

Glad to hear your mom's eye surgery went well.

Matt said...

Oh, my problems are so small. I shouldn't let them bother me. Thank you both for praying.