Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The dream I had today

I took a litle nap with the little boy today. I had a dream. I don't remember all of it but it went something like this.

We were living in rural North Carolina. We had a small farm, maybe 30 acres in plum trees. We also were rasing free-range heirloom turkeys. They roamed around among the plum trees, eating bugs and fallen fruit. We also had bees. The bees were used to polinate the plum trees. But the boys (in the dream the new baby was a boy) who were older teenagers, took the bees around to other farms were paid for polinating their crops. And we had a beeswax candle business. And there was a little stone orthodox church down a dirt road. We walked to it.

I think it might have been the best dream I have ever had.

1 comment:

existentialist said...

Hey I posted something about my dream this morning. Check it out. It wasn't as nice as yours.