Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Still sick but I have an opinion on the Supreme Court

Yesterday was spent in a drugged stupor. My wife had to come home early because I couldn't stay awake to take care of the little boy. Still much pain and discomfort today. The force of my coughing pulled a muscle in my left side, just below my ribs. Another muscle in my chest is pulled, too, but not as painfully. I hate being sick. It interferes with so much stuff.

I would have slept all day today, too but I have 3 empty units that I am renovating. It is surprising to me how much work is involved.

Oh, about the Supreme Court and the California medical marijuana case. Justice Clarence Thomas was right, and the majority of the court was wrong. For too long, since the beginning of the New Deal the commerce clause has been used as a battering ram to destory the wall of liberty our Founding Fathers erected in the Tenth Ammendment. I hope the government of the State of California ignores the Supreme Court in this instance. Judges dress in black, and in this case it is the blackness of evil deeds, for they have injured the constitution.

No comments: