Friday, October 15, 2004

Sickness

Up before dawn today. The little boy(oh, he told me yesterday that he in not a little boy anymore. He says he is a big boy.) has been sick for two days. vomitiing and runs. He is better now. But now I am sick. Oh, man. What a bad time for me to be sick. I think I got an A on my chemistry test last night. I have great difficulty with the instructor. Often he is not clear or consistent in his use of nomenclature. For instance, it is only last night that I figured out that when he says "common isotope", "nuclear mass", "atomic mass", "mass number" that he is always refering to the number of protons and neutrons in any given atom. His usage of these words is not consistent with the periodic table or the textbook. It has been very frustrating. Nevertheless, I think I got an A on the test. Well, I am sick and need to lay down. Oh, I can't I have the little boy to take care of.

No comments: