Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A quick review

Yesterday I got the results back from last thursdays chemistry quiz. I got a 50%. What does that equal? F! I got an F! It is my first earned F! Thankfully that quiz is only 5% of my grade for the course. My error? I miscalculated the mass of the most common isotopes of a few elements.

I am feeling really pressed for time. I am 1 week behind on homework for clinical procedures, and I just missed turning in a math homework assignment. (worth 3% of my grade)

I got the results back from Tuesdays Math test. I got a B. I'm very happy about that because I thought I flunked it. Heck, had I been grading it I woould have given me an F. But, I'm not complaining.

I was so tired in school today this afternoon tat I fell asleep during clinical procedures.

On the apartment front I got to break the lock on an apartment and make sure it had really been abandonded. THe people who used to live there sneaked (snuk?) out with out paying last month's rent. Happily I have a new tenant moving in on the 15th. But before that happens I have to get all new appliances, carpet, linoleum, and paint. Oh, and I will need blinds too. Uggh.
I just remembered the blinds makeer we use is back logged. (Note to self: Talk to boss about going off the vendor list to get blinds.)


No comments: