Monday, October 18, 2004

Illness update

Still sick but feeling better. Cyndi is the most well of all of us. The little boy seems to be the worst case. Nevertheless, we are all doing better. I managed to eat last night. I ate a lot today.
The little boy can't get enough pedialyte popsicles. He eats one right after another. We've all lost weight. I've lost 6 lbs. I don't know how much cyndi and the little boy have lost but I can see it in them. I think God that this is almost over.

What is this all about? I have no idea. http://random.yahoo.com/fast/ryl It's easy to see what it's doing. But why? Who would want something like this? I'll not sleep now, wondering what this is for...(by the way - press refresh/reload and it changes)...


Oh, this is funny. I have a thing for this kind of 3rd grade humor. I just wish I had a list of all of the "Elephant hiding in the cherry trees" jokes.

No comments: