Thursday, October 21, 2004

School, family, politics

I had a chemistry quiz tonight. The last 1/2 of the quiz had to do with molecular geometry. But in order to do molecular geometry, you have to be able to determine the number of electrons in the highest orbital. Well, that is pretty easy. In fact, except for lighting the bunson burner, it is the easiet thing in chemistry. But I totally blanked. I mean I sat there for half an hour trying and failing to remember how to do it. As soon as I turned in my quiz, and walked out the door I remembered how to do it. ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!


Everyone in my family is over the flu. My mom came home from the hospital today. She is weak but the flu is gone from her.

Check this out. I think it is interesting that Kerry comes from the more aristocratic branch of the family.


No comments: