Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bad News

Remember how on Saturday night we were too sick to take care of the little boy? And remember how my parents took care of him that night? Well, they caught it from him. This morning, at 4 a.m. my parents were taken to the hospital in an ambulance. This is such a horrible disease. No word yet on how they are doing. My sister is there with them. Please pray for them.

In other news, the little boy has an orange traffic cone. At this moment, he is using it as a megaphone and is singning the Trisagion Hymn.


2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Lord, have mercy !
What a horrible flu !
You`re all in my prayers

Matt said...

Yes, it is the flu. It's really bad. Thankfully, my dad was able to go home from the hospital after they rehydrated him with an IV. My mom is in pretty bad shape. The are keeping her until at least Wednesday morning.

Thank you, for your prayers. They do mean a lot to me.