Monday, December 08, 2008

I can only be pleasatly surprised.

I was often disappointed by Reagan, Bush (41), and Bush (43), they so often acted like big spending internationalist pro-abort liberals. But I have no hopes for Obama. I fully expect him to reach into women and pull their babies out, to send soldiers to take our guns, to run the money presses day and night till our money is worthless, to put homeschooling parents in jail, to tax industry into oblivion, and nail priests to the doors of their churches if they don't marry homosexuals. With expectations like that I can not be disappointed. But the people who want those things sure can be. And they are.

1 comment:

Matteo said...

I've told many Obama supporters that I finally have a president that cannot possibly disappoint me. Uncomprehendingly they smile and say, "Isn't it great?"