Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah Palin


I was kind of keeping my fingers crossed for Kay Baily Hutchison. But I am thrilled thrilled thrilled that Palin is going to be the veep Nominee. She has more executive experience than McCain, Biden, and Obama combined, unless you count McCain's time as an officer in the Navy and Obama's time working for for the terrorist Ayers. But even then, the quality of her experience is much more relevant to being VP, and probably President. She's not a lawyer (always a plus). She has had to balance a budget and manage a government. She is SUPER pro-life. She raised a son who takes his citizenship seriously enough to enlist in the Army during a time of war. Her whole political career has been about saying no. No to high taxes. No to wasteful spending. No to corruption. No to infringements on liberty. My wife, who is a registered Green said, "She's the kind of person most Republicans wish they were and pretend to be." I only wish Palin's name was at the top of the ticket.

1 comment:

Athanasia said...

I was hoping you would post your opinion on Sara Palin. I was rather shocked at McCain's choice but so far have heard nothing but good stuff about her. I hope that continues.