Saturday, August 16, 2008

Proof of the Adamic Nature: Trash talking the computer

I taught Anselm Samuel to play chess. Now, when I am busy I can set him in front of the computer and he can spend a few minutes playing a classic game. I thought it would be good for him, but now I am not so sure. Sometimes I feel like Joe Pesci is being channeled trough my son. Below are some of the things I have heard come out of his mouth while playing this cerebral game:

Oh yeah! Take that, you pig!
Oh poor you...ha ha ha ha ha
I dare you to move. Go ahead. Move it, Slime.
How does that feel, coward?
Yeah, that hurts. You want more of that?
I don't need knights. I'll still kill you.
You want a piece of me?
I'll spit on you.
You can't hurt me.
You think I care? I think you're going to die.
I'm not going to capture you. I'm going to crush you.
You think you're a winner but you're just a loser.
You think you're smarter than me? Hah!
Say goodbye, Rat.
You'll be sorry you took that pawn, Bucko.

2 comments:

Athanasia said...

Bwaahahaaa!!!

Is he a chip off the ol' block?! :o)

Matt said...

No. Not at all. That's the strangest thing about it.