Friday, April 01, 2005

More worries

The sheriff called me. No good news. They have moved. I called the school they attend but it is spring break and there was no one there who could help me. The woman who answerd the phone said that the younger of the two is still enrolled. I asked about his attendance but she didn't know anything. So, now I am just waiting for Monday.

If any of my family is reading this: I just got an email from my sister saying that Aunt Nettie called her to say that our cousin Jaime (Aunt Joey's youngest daugter) had surgery today for bone cancer in her ribcage and is facing both chemo and radiation.

5 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Matt, I am so sorry to hear of your worries. You and your family are in my prayers.

Huw Richardson said...

Prayers, Kum. Many prayers. May St Stylianos pray for you!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

Thank you, all, for your prayers.