Friday, April 15, 2005

Hector and Melissa

According to the Church calendar, today is a "wine day". I just had 2 glasses of a La Crema Winery's 2003 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay. I usually say "I don't like white wine." But this is good. I mean it. It is really really good. Melissa says it has hints of citrus. I disagree. I don't taste it. She also mentions bit of hazelnut and caramel. I totally agree with that. When I first tasted it I thought "oooooh. This is like butterscotch and pears" but haveing read Melissa's comment I agreee: Caramel it is.
Hector and Melissa have done a very good job. (Also, they are graduates of UC Davis. I don't think I've mentioned it but, Athanasia and I are thinking about moving to Davis in the Summer of 2006 so I can pursue a history degree there.) Well, you know what you have to do. Happy drinking.

No comments: