Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Help Wanted

My wife manages about a dosen small rental properties. One of them needs a residential manager. She has not found an acceptable candidate. Let me describe the job, and, maybe, you'll know someone who might be a good match.

I'm writing this from memory so I might be off on a few details. It is a 16 unit complex in Campell, CA. There is a swimming pool. The apartments are nice, I've seen them. It is a part time job. This is a small complex and probably won't require more than 5 hours work per week. Compensation: the person who lives there will get a $900 apartment for less than $500 per month.

If you know anyone who can spare 5 or 6 hours per week, and is friendly (being nice to people is the most important part of the job) please have them leave a message for me in the comments. Oh, one more thing. If the person who gets the job is not already CCRM qualified the company will send him (or her) to school and pay the cost of taking the exam.

No comments: