Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Man, I feel better.

So, after last nights bad news regarding the math test I was pretty much bummed out. I couldn't get to sleep until after two this morning. I kept thinking "If I can't pass this class, what am I going to do?" Tonight I met with a counselor. She said "You shouldn't be in that class. That's for engineering majors. You were supposed to take this class" In short, I had registered for a class I was not prepared to take. Boy what a relief that was. So, I can drop the class I'm in now without damaging my GPA and take the class I qualified for next quarter. Man, I wish I'd talked to the couselor before I registered for this quarter. It would have saved me a huge headache. But I am surprised that I was allowed to enroll in a class for which I wasn't qualified.

1 comment:

Matteo said...

Darn it! What do these contour integrals and hamiltonian matrices have to do with nursing?!?! I kind of saw the connection with vector fields, tensor analysis, and nonlinear differential equations, but really, when the hell am I ever going to NEED to take an infinite sum with complex coefficients?!?