Saturday, February 12, 2005

Busy day

Athanasia had to work in Scotts Valley today. The little boy and I went with her. We photocopied our hands in her office and then used hi-liter pens to color the pictures. After that the little boy and I went to Covered Bridge park in Felton for a long time. While we were there I witness two Mormon missionaries try to make some headway with an evangelical protestant. Wow! He had them so tied up they had no idea what to say. Just a little walk up a dirt road from the park was a boarding stable. We walked by all the stalls and looked at all of the horses. Then we watched some of them being exercized in the big corral. The little boy enjoyed it. Then we went to New Leaf market. It is one of my fave stores. Its like Whole foods but smaller funkier and crunchier. We almost stopped at the Abbot's thrift store, but, you know what? I have enough stuff already. So we didn't do that. Instead we drove up a one lane dead end twisty road up a mountain. Being that we were in a pacific temperate rain forst it was a beautiful drive. Until I had to drive back out and met a mail truck. That took a while. Got stuck in mud, burned some rubber. ground some gears. About three we picked up Athanasia and got some pizza then came home.

I'm staying home with the little boy while my wife goes to Vigil in San Francisco. As soon as he is asleep (in about an hour) I'll start in on the homework.

Oh, Concilliar Press has a new blog.

No comments: