Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Panic begins to set in

I just sat down and figured out the schedule for the period of 22 Dec through 6 Jan:

- 10 trips to San Francisco
- fudge making with a 2 year old
- 2 vigils
- 1 festal vigil
- 1 vespers
- 5 Divine liturgies
- 1 Royal Hours
- bread baking with a 5 year old
- 2 family Christmas parties (I think)
- 1 fancy dinner
- 1 ham from Bryan's
- ginger bread man making with a 2 year old and a five year old
- 1 very alcoholic egg nog

I can only think of one thing that can help. I need to live within 2 blocks of my parish. Will you all pray for that?

Really it isn't all that bad. It just looks like horribly much when it is written out that way. Here is my 4th day of Christmas report from 3 years ago. We are doing some of the same things this year as that year, but much is different. But I think it will be about as much activity, though with two children instead of one.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Busy, busy, busy! Prayers.