Monday, December 17, 2007

A New Thing

Yesterday after church I went tosome used bookstores to sell books. I learned that,interestingly, used book stores do not buy during the month of December. So, I went to Half.com became a registed seller and listed my books. Hopefully, someone will buy them. At least three of them are being used as colege textbooks, so I have some hope. The only problem I hae with selling my books this way is that I have to keep them until they are sold. I really wanted to get them out of the house yesterday. Someday, when Basil is older and has grown out of his "I am the destroyer" stage I will have stuff again. But for now, my philosophy is "an empty house is a tidy house."

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Have you checked out Paperback Swap? Although some of your books might have writing in them (unless they are textbooks that's not allowed)

But, thought I'd pass the idea along.

Matt said...

Thanks. that's a neat site!