Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Up All Night

The courses I am taking from Joensuu are a bit more intense than I was expecting. there are about 70 books on the reading list. And the amount of work is amazing. For instnace, I've been up all night working on the first assignement: 1 paragraph sumaries of each of the books of the New Testament. All I finished tonight was my paragraph on the Gospel of Matthew and my endnotes are almost a page long. I think that once I get the Gospels finished I will email those paragraphs to the instructor and make sure I am doing what he wants. I'd hate to do the whole NT and then find out that all the hours of plowing through the Bible and the Fathers was in vain.

Well to bed now. I have to wake up in 3 hours.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, my prayers with you!

Get some sleep.