Friday, October 09, 2009

Th dearth of posts

I apologize to my regular readers. I know I have been posting little of interest lately. My time has been consumed with many mundane things. I think I might have bitten of more than I can chew with this M.A. program. The amount of reading is amazing. The amount of writing is daunting. I spend several hours every day on it. Then there is taking care of the boys and homeschooling them. Although today home schooling consisted of watching movies all day while I wrote an essay on the Progressive Historians. Oh, I also was dealing with exterminators, carpet cleaners, and plumbers today. In all, we had issues in 6 units that had to be dealt with today. Plus, I showed a vacant unit a couple of times. I think I am wearing out. Not getting enough sleep. Goodnight.

Oh! Wait! Wednesday was Basil's b-day. He is now four years old. It is hard to believe. I also took the boys fishing. I think that was on Monday. That remindsd me I am going duck and goose hinting with Basil's godmother's boyfriend in December. My forst time to hunt water fowl. Very excited. Thinking about buying a new 20 ga. shotgun for the event.

No comments: