Monday, October 20, 2008

A Decision Has Been Reached

After much thought, discussion with my wife, and a spread sheet analysis of costs (money and time), a decision has been reached. Today I begin the process of applying for admission to two graduate programs: The M.A. in humanities at CSU Dominguez Hills and the M.L.I.S. at San Jose State University. I don't know which one I'll choose if they both accept me. If they both reject me I don't know what I'll do, either, but I don't like to think about that possibility.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Prayers as you make your applications.

Matt said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll like Dominguez Hills. It's right offthe 405 freeway in not the best place of LA. if you don't like the strip malls in San Jose...you'll despise this place.

Anonymous said...

The MA program at CSU is very very highly regarded. They have a distance learning option which is very well known and I think they have a residential option as well. The degree is an excellent way to explore interdisciplinary issues and as preparation for a Ph.D.