Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Angels

The little boy and I went shopping. We had to buy the ingredients for Texas Caviar, oven-roasted country-style ribs (Bone-in, of course.), and home-made apple sauce. The store we were shopping at was out of Tabasco Sauce so we stopped at the liquor store on the way home. (Liquor stores always have tobasco sauce.)

Next to the door of the store was a dirty crazy guy. He was muttering something to himself. When we came out of the store he asked for money. I gave him a quarter.

The little boy asked, "Why did you give that man money?"

I answered, "He might be an angel."

The little boy wrinkeld his eyeborws and said, "Where are his wings?"

2 comments:

existentialist said...

That sounds good Matt, I am hungry! I think I am going to check that recipe. s**T is so intense I just might eat some meat. There is so much chaos in the world right now!

Matt said...

OLY - I actually changed the rib recie at the last minute. I twice dipped them in egg and rolled them in flour/salt/pepper then fried them on the stove top.

You ought to eat meat once in a while.


PHILIPPA - Great Answer!