Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Back

Well, much has happened since my last post. Here are the biggies (in chronological order):
1- My wife gave birth to another son, Basil Wenceslas
2- My wife took a job at Stanford
3-I quit my job to be a stay at home dad
4- We moved.
5- My priest died.
6- My wife began working on an M.P.A. degree here.
7- Anselm (formerly known as "the little boy" took soccer lessons.
8- We changed parishes from here to here.
9-My Dad died (the memorial service is in a few days.)
10 - I completed my theological studies here (yesterday) and now am just waiting for the sheepskin to arrive in the mail.

I don't know how much I will be posting. I am much busier now than I used to be. We'l just see how it goes.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I have missed you, Matthew. May your Father's Memory be Eternal. I'm so sorry to hear.

Congratulations to your wife, and on your moving congegations, I think that St. Stephen's sounds like a wonderful parish and one I hope to visit someday.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Dad. Congrats on the rest.

Say..I just finished 2 Archangel icons for a Catholic parish in Napa. If you get there sometime tell me how they look! They are at St. Apollinaris. I will be shipping them out in a few weeks.

Tom

Matt said...

Mimi, I never thanked you for the present you sent when Basil was born. Thank you. You were very thoughtful.

Tom and Mimi, WOW! Thanks for reading my blog. Did you get an email or someting letting you know I had posted something?

Mimi said...

I'm glad you got it and enjoyed it. I am sure he's getting big.

I have your Blog on my Bloglines account.