Monday, October 03, 2005

And now the time has come....

I began blogging back in October 2003 to keep track of conversations I was having with my friend, Jeff. The blog evolved, not always the way I expected. Regardless, it has outlived its usefulness to me. I thank my 50 or so regular readers. Your comments were often very much fun. I apologize to anyone I have ever offended by my words here. I will have a new baby in the house before this week is through. Much is needful between now and then. God bless you all. Again, thank you for for reading and commenting and making this such an interesting experience. I'm turning off the computer now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family, Matt. You have my prayers for your wife and the new baby. My wife's due date passed six days ago and still nada. Perhaps you'll keep us in your prayers too.

I'm going to miss checking your blog each day, but I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to see you at St Stephen's now and again.

-Doug

Karl said...

Thanks Matt for your posts.

Mimi said...

Oh dear, Matt, I'm truly sorry to hear this.

God be with you on your adventures in life! Would you keep me posted on the baby?

David said...

It’s been awhile since I posted here, Matt.

And now I am living in NYC, without having met you while in San Francisco. But, I both greatly enjoyed and gained much from your blog. I’ll make it back to the bay area soon and often, and I’ll make sure to track you down via Huw. Good luck with the little ones!

God bless you.

Unknown said...

It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care and see you soonMens beach wedding linen suit