Monday, December 18, 2006

Lousy memory

I've been gone for over a year. There is a buch of stuff I need to change on this blog. Unfortunately I dont remember how. I was able to delete a bunch of stuff on the sidebar that is no longer current, such as the count down clock to the baby's birth. But there is other stuff I want to change but can't remember how. That's life.

Tip of the week. Let's say you are a huge fan of Luis Prima (Ever since you heard him sing "I want to be like you" in Disney's Jungle Book) but you've worn out all your Louis Prima CDs and want to hear music by other people who sound like the master jump jiver from the Big Easy. That is where Pandora comes in handy. I won't go into detail but they have a totally (fully?) amazing system for finding you the music you like. It comes in two versions: Free and Pay. Free is awsome. Haven't tried Pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the "pay" version is ad-free. The ads in the "free" version aren't annoying at all. They actually look pretty good on the page and they don't in anyway (so far) interfere with the music. I LOVE Pandora. It's sooooo cool. -cyndi