Wednesday, January 26, 2011

By Birthday List

My birthday is comming up in a few days and my wife asked me to give her a list of things I might like for a birthday present.

Here it is, Sweetie.

1.  A sling for my shotgun
2.  An orange blaze fedora, available at Cabellas (Note:  I do not like camo pattern.  The whole point of the hat is to be seen!)
3.  A plain Zippo lighter (Key word: Plain)
4.  Any of Eikona's CDs.
5.  A tin of Captain Black: White Label
6. A bottle of Royall Lyme cologne
7. An 8" clay pipe
8. A wood handled shower brush
9. A map of Narnia
10. A bottle of Taylor of Bond Street No. 74 Cologne
11.  Some of Bernard Kliban's cat posters for our bedroom
12. Hardcover boxed set Lord of The Rings (I think the boys would enjoy hearing them.)
13. A bottle of Glenmorangie
14. A butter churn
15. A couple of pair of Boy Scout socks (I always have trouble finding the pair I have now.)
16. Several bottle's of St. Peter's Cream Stout

Any one of the above items would be much appreciated.  But don't feel like you have to get me anything.

No comments: