Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Was Tagged

I've never been tagged in one these games before. Thanks, Leah.

Here are the rules…
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My Eight Things:
I know which gin to use in a negroni (Beefeater), which gin to use in a Martini (Tanquerey) and which gin to use in a gin and tonic (Gordon's).
I have both of my US senators on speed dial.
With a scope-less rifle I hit everything I aim at within 300 meters.
My first pet was a Manx cat named Bossman. He was a dog-killer.
I used to read encyclopedias for fun as a child, and can still get lost in my sons' encyclopedias for hours at a time.
I often worry that I dissapointed my Dad.
I am afraid of dying from colon or liver cancer.
It bothers me that I do not know 8 people to tag.

My tagee's: Jeff, Doug, Matt

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh yes, the "look up one thing and end up reading the encyclopedia for hours" thing - very familar to me.

Hugs to you about your worries, I can say that I think that your dad would be proud.

Anonymous said...

So with the encyclopedia weakness, you must've had to block Wikipedia from your computer, right?

Loved your last "thing". Anxiety in memes is obviously rampant.