Friday, December 28, 2007

Illness

I saw a physiciasn today. Of the four things I was concerned about he said (in order):
(a) "Its no big deal. Don't worry about it."
(b) "there no effective treatment",
(c) "I'm sorry, there is nothing that can be done", and
(d) it could be caused by one of three different things.

Personally, I think two of my problems could be helped very much with moderate doses of narcotics. Doctors tend to disagree with me though. They took some radiogrpahs and I have to go get some blood work done in the morning. I hate being sick.

This afternoon I noticed that Anselm wasn't hearing me very well. No fever, no ear ache, just lack of hearing. I took him to see the pediatrician. It is thought that he has another ear infection. 15 days of antibiotics and a check up in one month.

Basil just pukes pukes pukes.

Athanasia is coughing.

Misery.

No comments: