Friday, February 21, 2014

Progress

This week my sons Basil and Anselm had off from school.  So we spent every day together.  We went to we played games, went to the snow, went to museums, and cooked together.  We even did something that I put on my list of things to do in 2014:  Made cinnamon rolls from scratch. I liked the recipe.  It was easy and the cinnamon rolls tasted good.  The only thing I didn't like is that they turned out too fluffy.  I don't know if that was the fault of the baker or the recipe, though.












14 Fun Things to do in 2014

1) attend the SJ Giants home opener on April 10
2) hike the entire Ridge Trail - 1/4 COMPLETE 
4) make cinnamon rolls from scratch (DONE)
5) climb Mission Peak - DONE (and I was sore for days!)
6) drink a bottle from each winery in the county
7) go to the Reno air races
8) read the Gapes of Wrath 
9) attend the Pascha service at the SF cathedral 
10) learn how to make cheese
11) spend a day at Raging Waters
12) take my bag limit of Spring turkeys
13) learn the Mambo
14) get the ring in the clown's mouth at the Santa Cruz boardwalk carousel


No comments: