Saturday, March 24, 2012

Making money on the mark of the beast (this is a stock tip)

I have no doubt that NFC technology will be key to the Beast's control over the economy, but it seems to me that there is no reason not to make some money off of it before he turns it to evil.  So, if you want to make a lot of money over the next 5 years you should take a look at NXP Semiconductor (NXPI).  

Why I am recommending it:

1.  NFC is a key technology in rapid flow of money, and money's favorite thing to do is move.
2.  NFC technology is being built into all personal electronic devices, such as smart phones and tablet computers.
3. NXPI is the leader of the NFC industry
4. NXPI is the excusive supplier of several of the largest device manufactureres
5. NXPI owns many patents that are crucial to the NFC industry
6. Every credit card, check, debit card, and Federal Reserve Note in your wallet represents a money moving system for NXPI to dislocate.
7. The price of the stock, as measured against reasonable potential earnings, is very low.

1 comment:

God Is Watching said...

You are making a big mistake by profiting off of evil.I have known what stocks will rise and when precious metals will go up for a long time.I talked to the Father about this and he told me that if I am making money off the evil, I am supporting it and becoming a part of it.You have been informed.I suggest you pray on this.God bless.