Saturday, March 12, 2022

Lent thus far

It is Saturday morning of the first week of Lent. It's been busy and fruitful Lent. Kathleen and I have been living in chastity for several months so I felt like I could go to Confession and honestly say I am repenting. So I went to Confession for the first time in almost seven years during Cheese Week. My first opportunity to go to Communuion was at the Presanctified Liturgy Wednesday of this week. So now I am back in the Church!

The job for the U.S. government I thought I would get isn't going to happen. I did not pass the physical. They said I could appeal and have another examination but I'm not going to. It's funny. I thought the F.B.I. background check would be the hard part to get through. I didn't expect my own body to be a problem. I'm just going to keep working as a substitute teacher.

Oh! I almost forgot. I'm running for a seat on my local school board. A woman from the Silicon Valley Association of Republican Women contacted me and asked me to run. So I'm running.

No comments: