Sunday, September 10, 2017

Health improvements

Back in February I weighed weighed 339 (or 336, I don't remember) pounds, was wearing size 5X shirts, could barely walk, was experiencing frightening breathing problems, was drinking a couple of gallons or more of hard liquor a week, and was experience diabetes symptoms.

Now I weigh 299, am wearing a 2X shirt, am able to walk, am breathing fine, and haven't tasted alcohol since August 24.  Best of all is having no diabetes symptoms.    My goal weight is 190.

I made it through withdrawal without to much suffering and only two hallucinations.  The only problem I seem to have from doing that is cloudy thinking.  For example, addition and subtraction is difficult right now.  But I read that that will improve over time.  I hope so.  It's a little bit embarrassing.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Excellent news. Well done indeed!

GretchenJoanna said...

Matt, this is great!!!