Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Home Schooling



For the fortnight just passed my youngest son has been suffering attacks at school.  At first the physician thought it was asthma, because the main symptom of the attack was shallow and labored breathing.  But now they medical people are convinced it is panic attacks.   His mother and I have decided to home school him. 







Currently, I go to their house every morning when she leaves for work at seven o’clock, to pray and read the Bible with the boys (we finished the Gospel of Mark today), then I take them to school.  With the new plan, I’ll just take Anselm Samuel to school and begin school lessons with Basil Wenceslas when I get back to his house.  Then I’ll take him to the YMCA with me when I go to work at noon.  He can participate in our Home School P.E. class, swim, play racquetball, lift weights, and when he is tired, sit on a couch and read a book until his mother pick him up at six o’clock.  Then she will do any school work with him he didn’t get finished in the morning.







I hope this works for him.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Prayers for Basil, that he will soon feel less stressed, and thrive on Home Schooling. You are such a good Dad.

GretchenJoanna said...

Yes! It must comfort his soul to have his parents working together and trying to help him. May the Lord nourish Basil and you all!