Monday, August 12, 2013

Job Search

Today is Monday 13 August 2013. 
Last week I spent a few nights at my sister's house while I worked (volunteer) for the Cub Scouts during the day.  I also had three job interviews at an Acura Dealership.  Haven't heard anything from them since last Wednesday.  Yesterday I applied for 15 more jobs.  Have been sick to my stomach since Saturday.  Talked to a recruiter yesterday who said he would have something for me by the 19th.  Today I talked to another recruiter who said I am unemployable because although I have a fabulous education I don't have any skills that are in demand.  That wasn't helpful.  I think I'll talk to another recruiter.

2 comments:

DebD said...

Yeah, definitely get a third opinion.

Mimi said...

That's not helpful, I agree. prayers.