Monday, November 21, 2011

Popcorn Balls

Last night my god daughters and their parents came over.  It was a grand good time.  The kids made lanterns out of glass jars, and they made fairies out of pipe cleaners and artificial flowers.  They seemed to have a lot of fun. We mulled wine and cider.

Today after dropping Athanasia off at work and the boys off at school I was able to go to church for about an hour.  I was present for the end of Matins and the 1st half of the Divine Liturgy.  Then I had to leave to go to an appointment with a physician.

She said I'm doing better and the hole in my leg should be all healed in two more weeks if I can keep infection at bay.  I'm doing my best.

Athanasia made blue popcorn balls, in honor of the Theotokos' feast day today. She is the best mom.

2 comments:

DebD said...

glad you're healing up, however slowly. Blue popcorn balls! What a great idea.

Unknown said...

Very good content, the structure is clear, very level, the thinking is strange, layer upon layer button one heart, let the reader I carefully reading, the feeling is really amazing, I will continue to focus on this article, to continue reading such content, like experience such feeling. Mens beach wedding linen suit