Friday, August 10, 2007

Bragging on my wife

My wife is the hardest working person I know. In addition to her very important work at Stanford (which she does not enjoy) she just finished CERT training and she has a special helmet and an ominous looking backpack, is knitting Christmas presents for a whole bunch of people, is a much loved mother, and just got an A in her public finance course (final paper was an analysis of the effect of urban growth bounderies on housing prices in the S.F. Bay Area. With 4 semesters down and two to go she has a 3.86 gpa in her masters degree program at USF.). Ten years ago, if someone had suggested I would someday be married to a person like her I would have laughed. But, here I am married to a person like her. Who ever would have thought I would someday have a trophy wife? God is very good to me.

----

Update.
My wife informs me that I reported her GPA wrong. She has a 3.95, not a 3.86 as previously reported.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Athanasia!

And it seems she has herself a good and Godly man!

Athanasia said...

Matthew...that is a very significant update!

And to think...I am happy with my 3.81 in undergrad work. Athanasia puts me to shame.

You GO GIRL!!!